Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Moods of Room 10

Room 10 wrote wonderful cameos this week to describe their moods using similes. Then, with Miss Elliotts help we each created a photo with 3 or 4 separate images displaying our moods. We had lots of fun showing our best 'angry faces'!!

Attached is a video showing the pictures and below is a couple of examples of the 'My Moods' cameos:

My Moods:

When I'm happy I'm like a rugby player scoring a try.

When I'm excited it's like I've just come back from a party.

When I'm sad it's like I've lost my cat.

When I'm tired I'm like a sleeping cat.

When Im angry it's like I'm on fire!

Oliver - Room 10

My Moods:

When I'm angry I'm like a shaking earthquake.

When I'm excited I'm like a fizzy can of coke.

When I'm happy I bloom like a flower in the morning.

When I'm sad I'm like a yowling lost cat.

When I'm tired I'm like a lazy cat.

Abigail - Room 10

No comments:

Post a Comment