Thursday, August 4, 2011

Verb Poems

This week in Room 10 we chose something we did in our holidays and wrote a 'Verb Poem' about it. It was quite tricky to get the pattern right but we think they are very effective. They were all fantastic but here are a couple of examples:

My Holiday My Holiday
Climbing, climbing. Scoring, scoring.
Reaching for a rock. Tackling the person.
Going to the top. Running with the ball.
Trying not to fall. Passing to my team mates.
Fun Climbing. Going to the club rooms.
By Toby. Super scoring.
By Bailey.

My Holiday My Holiday
Shopping, shopping. Swimming, swimming.
Going to the center. Playing in the water.
Searching for some clothes. Splashing at my mum.
Spending lots of money. Holding my breath.
Busy shopping. Fun swimming.
By Luka. By Iris.

No comments:

Post a Comment